Are you missing teeth? Are you currently wearing dentures but wish you had something more permanent? Traditional dentures are still an excellent option, but permanent dentures are far superior.
What are Permanent Dentures?
Permanent dentures are dentures secured to dental implants. Also called implant supported dentures, these permanent dentures are rock solid because they are attached to dental implants.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are small titanium rods that are placed into your jawbone. These rods fuse to your jawbone forming a “new” tooth root. The dental implants are restored by placing a dental crown on top of them. The dental implant plus the dental crown form a “new” tooth. When permanent dentures are secured to dental implants, they stay put!
The Benefits of Permanent Dentures
- Traditional dentures are adhered to your gums with adhesive that can be messy, sticky and doesn’t always adhere properly.
- Permanent dentures are attached to sturdy, durable dental implants. No mess.
- Traditional dentures can slip, click or even fall out.
- Permanent dentures stay put. Period.
- Traditional dentures can fit improperly, sometimes chafing or rubbing your gums.
- Permanent dentures lie right next to your gums attached with the dental implants and fit snugly.
- With traditional dentures, there are food limitations.
- With permanent dentures, you can eat the foods you like.
- Another advantage of permanent dentures is they look like natural teeth, so smile, laugh and get your photo snapped with confidence.
- Permanent dentures require no special care. Just brush and floss and see your dentist regularly.
- Permanent dentures give your mouth that “full” feeling, which is such a nice feeling compared to the empty feeling of having no teeth.
- You may forget you’re wearing dentures!
For a beautiful, healthy, permanent smile, call today! We are ready to give you a smile you will absolutely love!